Tuesday 18 March 2014

Oh snap (ft. lists)

Massive things to talk about here people.

MASSIVE THING NUMBER ONE

Ok so for most of the last three days I have been in the position of Mistress. One tiny awesome thing about that is being called by my birth name, because although Mari had her reasons it was a little sad for me that she never used 'Rachel'. Now the bigger awesome things are:

  • I got to find out what a damn good Domme I can be
  • I got to fulfil more of Mari/luna's fantasies
  • I feel less bad about the times where I feel the need to give luna orders for her own good
These last few days have been fucking incredible and really fucking hard too. We've had fun and been so happy and comfortable with each other in these new roles but there have also been a few difficult moments. We both had a few worries to be worked out like whether this was really the best thing for our relationship or whether we'll be able to take care of each others needs well enough. We both agree though that this felt too right for us to just stop for baseless fears. A few times over the last few days I have needed to be submissive again and we switched back effortlessly, although one of those times I didn't really need to be submissive I just needed luna to comfort me but I couldn't recognise that. This is a learning experience for us both and I'm absolutely certain that we can deal with any issues that arise. I know that luna has had very bad experiences in relationships where she has acted as the submissive, but those times the relationship was over or practically over by this point. Also, I am fairly certain I'm one of her more stable partners >.>

I'm so proud of the name I came up with for my pet, luna, it is perfect for several reasons:
  • All this stuff began under the light of a full moon
  • luna has a particular affinity for the moon
  • Princess Luna is best pony
  • Fuck yeah Luna Lovegood
I've been kinda drunk on power, I get to call her stuff and order her around and I feel like a kid in a sweet shop because there's so much I can do now and it makes luna seem a lot more settled. I'm so glad that she's gotten to express this side of her because I often wondered how burying it was affecting her, even though at first I didn't want to see her be submissive for my own selfish reasons. 

PRACTICALLY BROBDINGNAGIAN THING NUMBER TWO

Gods I have always wanted to use that word.

I SPENT MOST OF THIS EVENING HYPNOTISING LUNA

I know she's mentioned before that she thought I was a good subject but FUCK if I'm good she is nigh on perfect. In just a couple of hours she has:
  • Gone really super deep
  • Taken suggestions to take to hypnosis more easily
  • Been in a light trance while interacting with others, AND LIKE AN ACTUAL VISITOR NOT JUST FAMILY
  • Been able to forget things said in trance
  • Taken on a trance trigger
And my attempt at hypnotising yesterday was the first time I ever hypnotised anyone so yeah she is a damn good suggestible girl holy shit. At one point I left her to take herself deeper, got back and she didn't even know where she was and would take anything I said as gospel. It was beautiful. 

A post about my life in general will probably come soon but this is it for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment