Thursday 21 November 2013

Woooo I'm back!

It has been a very, very long time, and much stuff has been going on, so I'll summarise what life has put me through before remarking on how wonderful and sweet and adorable my kitten is.

I can't be arsed to go through and read where my life was at the last time I posted so I'll just start where my landlady went completely batshit insane and decided to evict us. If you recall, I had a room being built for me and everything, and out landlord wasn't at all pleased at her decision but since her health is declining and she had offered before we lived there for her family to move in, he felt he couldn't just say no to her decision - the apartment was to be theirs originally.

All I have to say to that is I hope whoever got my room likes the colour green, since that's what it's painted.

Things were crazy and scary and hectic for a while but I managed, although not without making some stupid mistakes.

When I get incredibly stressed out, you see, I tend to go asexual, or nearly so. And that led to me really neglecting kitten for a time period because I was struggling to deal with all this frightening uncertainty. It was a stupid thing and I sorely regret it but we survived it.

I'm in therapy and seeing a counsellor now, and he's got me doing some Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and I decided that in order to focus on trying to get myself more stable, I needed to have less responsibility in other things and put the D/s side of our relationship on hold for a undetermined amount of time.

It was a stupid mess and a dumb mistake and stupid way of thinking. It didn't really help at all and just made things worse for the both of us. I ended up neglecting my kitten and the relationship in general, as well as not really making any headway whatsoever on my own therapy and such.

Thanks to some interference from a couple friends that whole mess got sorted out recently. I found a temporary, as in months, not weeks or days, living situation (I'm staying in a motor home next to my grandparents house) and my mom is working on a more permanent situation (looking into buying a nice little house) for us both.

Now that things are slowly settling into more of a routine and becoming more stable for me, our relationship is settling into something stronger and healthier. I think the difficulty we went through really just made us a better couple, even though it was quite an unpleasant thing to go through.

So yeah.

Oh also, I've got a proper case manager now, who comes to see me twice a month to make sure I am keeping up with my medication and working n my goals. She's nice and it's good to have an appointment that makes me clean up the camper on a regular basis, and that I don't have to be driven into town for.

One bad thing is that I might be losing my food stamps but I'm trying not to dwell on that even though it'll really make things damn difficult for me.

So yeah.

Oh, also I am having my kitten write a CV/Resume for me, just as a fun and silly little assignment, since she has to write one for her class. She'll be posting it on here once she's finished, so you can have that to look forward to.

Anyways I think that's all for now. Ta! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment