Thursday 21 November 2013

A Submissive's CV

Maxie
Skills
Although much of my appeal as a sub comes in the form of natural ability, over time I have honed a few specific skills. I am an attentive and diligent pet when it comes to taking care of my Dominant’s needs and am able to ensure they take care of themselves without acting above my station as pet. I greatly enjoy servicing my Mistress and prioritise Her pleasure far above my own and put in every effort to make sure She enjoys Herself as much as possible. Due to the nature of our long distance relationship I have become good at self-training and regulating my own behaviour in terms of my Mistress’ expectations. I am also able to switch if it is required of me.

Interests
  • ·         Reading – I have read a good amount of literature and advice on the BDSM lifestyle, correct etiquette and overcoming challenges, I find it extremely interesting.
  • ·         Hypnosis – I am an extremely suggestive hypnosis subject and have some experience with triggers, I currently have no proper triggers.
  • ·         Roleplaying – I greatly enjoy roleplaying both in scenes and in a creative writing sense

Education
Around six months of training in the basics of being a submissive from Mistress Mari.

Training
  • ·         Am able to cum on command
  • ·         Have all but removed negative and limiting words from speech such as can’t
  • ·         Am feisty but generally obedient
  • ·         Can relinquish “I” for short periods of time
  • ·         Will keep head below Mistress’ at all times
  • ·         Have adjusted speech to a more submissive form, using less imperative verbs


No comments:

Post a Comment