Wednesday 24 July 2013

Worn down

My living situation is wearing away at me. I feel so tired out and frustrated.

Right now I am living in the same room as my mother. I have another room being built for me and it is SO close to being done. It could realistically be finished in one day if the person building it would just get up and finish the damn thing. But he's going about it so fucking slow that it's making me pissed off and frustrated.

Having some experience with this sort of thing and knowing how fucking close it is to being finished, and watching as nothing gets done...

It's driving me batty.

I'm okay right now, but my thoughts are more and more often going to my room. When will it be done, why isn't it already done, please don't take longer than a week more please. Their daughter is coming to visit with family for a few weeks next week, and if my room isn't done by then it likely wont be done until she leaves and there is just no way in hell I can stand living in this cluttered, cramped room for that much longer.

I am already crazy but that will drive me completely fucking insane. I am already at my limit and barely hanging on to my sanity. I need to be able to be alone, truly alone. I need to be able to breathe. I need to be able to lock my door and say "I am home, finally".

In more uplifting news, I has a kitten! Or I will once my room is done and we can afford some flea killer, kitty litter, and a litterbox. Our landlord got a new cute kitten and the timing was pretty.. well. It was too much to be coincidence, let's just say that. Her name is Delilah and she is the prettiest little tortiseshell kitten. Basically I have permission to keep any of the cats they own in my room, so she will be in my room a lot. She is super friendly and very much a shouldercat. I'm really looking forward to having a pet to stay in my room with me part of the time.

I'd keep her all the time but I'm not that mean, she's a sweetheart and everyone loves her so I'll only keep her in my room in the early morning when everyone else is asleep.

Anyways just an update from this falling apart laptop. I've gotten a good way to keep it useable for now but who knows how long it'll last.

No comments:

Post a Comment