Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sigh

This is getting difficult.

Not blogging, just everything in general dealing with technology.

I haven't written lately cos I've been working on a story that is getting exceedingly difficult to write in many ways. I know where I want to take it but for some reason I'm struggling to get there.

Worse yet, this piece of crap computer I am using has just broken - again. Now the screen doesn't stay in one place, it just swings forwards or backwards on it's hinges.

It's been doing that a little for a while but usually I manage to get it to stay in one place for a while, just moving around drastically (such as picking up or setting down) the laptop would make the screen either flop forward or fall backwards.

Now, however, it doesn't stay at all. I'm trying a trick with some medical tape (have no duct tape, or any other kind of tape really) and superglue to see if I can get the screen to stay in one place, but so far it's looking like it won't work. I don't know what to do. The screen is literally being held in place now by a can of peaches and a pile of books. -sighs-

So yeah, if I poof for a while it's because I basically have no laptop any more that can be easily used. I'll try to do posting by email but my phone is a pain and a half to try freaking communicating on via text. Plus despite progress on my room (All that needs done is the covers for the outlets, the ceiling fan, the toilet, the mirror, the tiling around the tub (80% done), and the sink part of the vanity.) it'll probably just be me being all grr anyways and no one wants to listen to that.

So yeah, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment